Mandalay Technological University
Dr. Moe Moe Myint, is working as the lecturer at Mandalay Technological University, Myanmar having research and teaching experience of more than 9 years. She has received Ph.D degree from Yangon Technological University in 2015. She received paper award for her research contributions at Technological University (Kyaukse) in 2016 and congratulations award for Adult Literacy Program Contributions in 2019. Her research interests include image processing, embedded system, machine learning, pattern recognition, bio-medical engineering and Outcome-based education (OBE).
Kyaukse Technological University
2010-2011 AY –> 2nd year –>IDA
–> 5th year –> Fuzzy and DSP
2011-2012 AY –> 5th year –> Computer Graphics and Applications
–> ME –> Modern Control System
2016-2017 AY –> 5th year –> Digital Image Processing
Mandalay Technological University
2017-2018 AY –> 5th year –> Embedded System
PhD –> Machine Learning
2018-2019 AY –> 5th year –> Embedded System
–> ME –> Digital Image Processing
2020 International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Applications (ICCSEA) which will be held in GIET University, India from March 13 to March 14, 2020.
Title –> 3D Reconstruction System
Computer vision and computer graphics, 3D reconstruction is one of the important research areas. Over a decade, a great number of techniques have been proposed in the literature to unravel different difficulties with respect to action and activity. In any case, because of different complex dimensions, a number of challenges still remain unexplored. In this keynote speech, various important aspects of 3D reconstruction and analysis will be introduced for real objects and some medical images. The aim of the talk is to highlight the reconstruction nature of the 3D model. Through empirical pieces of evidence, the speaker shall explain the techniques to understand the 3D reconstruction from 2D imaging data in computer vision and graphics. Based on this, the talk touches 3D reconstruction upon active and passive methods and leads to implementation of efficient reconstruction system based on accurate segmentation.
- Moe Moe Myint and Theingi Myint, “Kidney Segmentation from 2D CT Images using Region of Interest (ROI) Based Approach”, The Proceeding of 5th International Conference on Science and Engineering, Yangon, Myanmar, December (2014).
- Moe Moe Myint and Htway Htway Hlaing,“Fully Automatic Kidney Image Segmentation from Abdominal CT Images,” The Proceeding of 6th International Conference on Science and Engineering, Yangon, Myanmar, (2015).
- Moe Moe Myint and Htway Htway Hlaing, “Effective Kidney Segmentation using Gradient Based Approach in Abdominal CT Images”, The Proceeding of International Conference on Future Computational Technologies, Singapore, March (2015).
- Moe Moe Myint, “3D Reconstruction of the Real Objects Using Shape-from-Silhouette Approach”, The proceeding of 7th International Conference on Science and Engineering, Yangon, Myanmar, 2016.
- Moe Moe Myint, “Development and Usage of Table of Specification (TOS) in Psychometric Test”, The 1st ICEEI, Technological University Hmawbi, 13-14 Dec, 2018.
- Moe Moe Myint, “Watermark Extraction System for Copyright Protection Using Hybrid DCT and DWT Watermarking Technique”, Yangon University, 24-25 May, 2019.
Moe Moe Myint and Htway Htway Hlaing, “Effective Kidney Segmentation using Active Contour Models in 2D CT Images”, Chrome Publishing, Journal of Signal and Image Processing Research, volume I, Issue I, India, March (2015).
- Moe Moe Myint, “Implementation of Improved Non-Linear Filtering Method for Watermark Extraction”, The 3rd National Conference on Science and Engineering, Mandalay, Myanmar, October (2010).
- Moe Moe Myint and Htway Htway Hlaing, “Kidney Image Segmentation from CT Image Based on Descriptive Image Features”, The Proceeding of 8th National Conference on Science and Engineering, Yangon, Myanmar, July (2015).
- Moe Moe Myint, “3D Reconstruction of the Convex Objects Using Silhouette-Based Visual Hull Algorithm”, The Proceeding of 8th International Conference on Science and Engineering, Yangon, Myanmar, 2017.
Moe Moe Myint, “Kidney Image Segmentation from CT Image based on Descriptive Image Features”, YTU Journal Publication, Vol 2, No. 4, p 62 – 67, Yangon, Myanmar, 2015.
- Eight training days on “Refresher Course” Organized by MTU from 3rd to 8th November 2011.
- Two days National Conference on “7th National Conference on Science and Engineering” Organized by Yangon Technological University on 19th – 20th June 2014.
- Course on “Inservice Technical Teacher’s Training on Teaching Methods & Student Evaluation” Organized by TU(KSE) from 23rd June to 2nd July 2016.
- Two days Workshop on “Different Applied International Business Mangagement Systems and Strategies for Interdisciplinary Engineering Services and Requirements” Conducted by TH University Bochum (Germany) & Organized by TU(KSE) from 5th to 6th November 2016.
- Course on “Embedded Systems and Digital Signal Processing: Refresher Course” Organized by Thanlyin TU from 8th to 11th November 2016.
- Two days Workshop on “21st Century University Education” Organized by TU(KSE) from 25th to 26th January, 2017.
- Three days Workshop on “Curriculum Development Workshop” Organized by TU(KSE) & Mote Oo Education from 19th to 21st July 2017.
- Two days Workshop on “Microchip Academic Partner Program” Conducted by Dr.Alexander G.Dean (NC State University & Microchip Technology Singapore Pte Ltd) & Organized by CU(Mandalay) from 20th to 21st November 2017.
- Two days Workshop on “Curriculum Design for Engineering Degree” Conducted by Prof. Chuah Hean-Teik, Chairman of the Standing Committee on Engineering Education, Federation of Engineering Institutions of Asia and Pacific & Organized by Myanmar Engineering Council from 1st to 2nd February 2018.
- Workshop on “Automation and Control System by using Raspberry Pi 3” Organized by CE.IT Dept, MTU on February 21st 2018.
- One day, “A Technical Seminar on Embedded System” Organized by CEIT Department, MTU, 13th August, 2018
- 5 Days Course, “Web Design Training Course” Organized by CEIT Dept, MTU, 21st to 25th May, 2018.
- 8 weeks, “Advanced Web Development Course” Organized by ICTTI, Hlaing Campus, Got 1st prize, .
- 2 days, “Professional Development Workshop (Stage II) Using MekongSkills2Wor Toolkits (TUs and CUs)”, Organized by UTYCC, 15th to 16th June, 2019.
- 2 days, “International Workshop on Science of Intelligent” Organized by IIT Jodhpur and IIT Delhi, India, 18th to 19th January 2020.
– 5 days, “Fourth Brain Mapping and Artificial Intelligence Workshop” Organized by IIT Delhi, India, 5th to 9th March, 2020.
– 2 days, “International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Applications” Organized by GIET University, Gunupur, India, 13th to 14th March, 2020.
Academic Industry Collaboration & Experiences
2011-2012 –> MPT
2015-2016 –> Ooredoo & Telenor
2016-2017–> Ooredoo & Telenor
2018-2019 –> Academic-Industry Development (IT Star Software Co.Ltd, MCPA Office, IT Profile & Shwe Bite)
Social Affairs and Volunteer Memories
Dr. Moe Moe Myint, has already made her volunteer on charity, literacy program and some disaster assistance wherever she can. Among of these, mainly …..
- In her PhD life, she was a member of IT Charity Association at YTU around 2014-2015.
- In addition, she volunteered in Adult Literacy Program 2019 at some small villages, Kyaukpadaung area and in this program she received some funds from friends within the country as well as from friends of abroad and then instead of donor, donated 1,100,000 kyats for the water expenses at drought myoke kone village.
- After that, she collaborated with the MTU Student Union (MTUSU) for helping refugees in water flooding village and then instead of donor, they donated 3,560,000 kyats via Daw Khin Kyi Foundation.