Computer Engineering and Information Technology Department
Mandalay Technological University, Myanmar
Dr. Moe Moe Myint, is working as the lecturer at Mandalay Technological University, Myanmar having research and teaching experience of more than 9 years. She has received Ph.D degree from Yangon Technological University in 2015. She has published more than 10 publications in International/national journals and conference proceedings. She received paper award for her research contributions at Technological University (Kyaukse) in 2016 and congratulations award for Adult Literacy Program Contributions in 2019. Her research interests include image processing, embedded system, machine learning, pattern recognition, bio-medical engineering and Outcome-based education (OBE).
Kyaukse Technological University
2010-2011 Academic Year
|5th Year||Fuzzy and Digital Signal Processing|
2011-2012 Academic Year
|5th Year||Computer Graphics and Applications|
|M.E||Modern Control System|
2016-2017 Academic Year
|5th Year||Digital Image Processing|
Mandalay Technological University
2017-2018 Academic Year
|5th Year||Embedded System|
2018-2019 Academic Year
2019-2020 Academic Year
|5th Year||Embedded System|
|M.E||Digital image Processing|
M.M. Myint, and H.H. Hlaing, “Effective Kidney Segmentation using Active Contour Models in 2D CT Images”, Chrome Publishing, Journal of Signal and Image Processing Research, volume I, Issue I, India, March (2015).
2020 International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Applications (ICCSEA) which held in GIET University, India from March 13 to March 14, 2020.
Title –> 3D Reconstruction System
Computer vision and computer graphics, 3D reconstruction is one of the important research areas. Over a decade, a great number of techniques have been proposed in the literature to unravel different difficulties with respect to action and activity. In any case, because of different complex dimensions, a number of challenges still remain unexplored. In this keynote speech, various important aspects of 3D reconstruction and analysis introduced for real objects and some medical images. The aim of the talk was to highlight the reconstruction nature of the 3D model. Through empirical pieces of evidence, the speaker explained the techniques to understand the 3D reconstruction from 2D imaging data in computer vision and graphics. Based on this, the talk touched 3D reconstruction upon active and passive methods and led to implementation of efficient reconstruction system based on accurate segmentation.
– She received paper award for her research contributions at Technological University (Kyaukse) in 2016 .
– She got congratulation award for Adult Literacy Program Contributions in 2019.
– She also got honorable certificate from Rector at Mandalay Technological University for Adult Literacy Program Contributions in 2019 .
– She received recognition certificate for outstanding teaching performance in Embedded System Course (Academic Year 2017-2018 First and Second Semester and Academic Year 2018-2019 First Semester) from Head of Department of CEIT at MTU.
– Team II and me (leader) got the first prize for Advanced Web Development Course (22th August to 18th October, 2019).
– Our Team got the first prize for Professional Development Workshop (Stage II) Using MekongSkills2Work Toolkits (TUs and CUs) in 2019.