Professor and Head, International Relations Office
Mandalay Technological University
Prof. Phyoe is working on International Relations and Cooperation, and URI collaboration.
His research interest are Entomology, Fermentation Technology, and Capacity Building in S & T.
Ph.D. (Animal Biotechnology), Department of Biotechnology, Mandalay Technological University, Myanmar (Dec 2006 - Jan 2009)
M.S. (Animal Biotechnology), Department of Biotechnology, Yangon Technological University, Myanmar (Mar 2004 - Apr 2006)
B.S. (Biotechnology), Department of Biotechnology, Yangon Technological University, Myanmar (May 2001 - Mar 2004)
1. Phyoe Wai Htun, Moe Kyaw Thu “Effect of Dendranthema on Cotesia plutellae Parasitism in Brassicaceous Crops: Control of Diamondback Moth (DBM), Plutella xylostella (Linnaeus)” Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, Vol. 1(2), 2011.
2. Phyoe Wai Htun, Myo Myint “Radiation Induced Sterility For Biological Control of Diamondback Month, Plutellae xylostella(L.),” International Journal of Advanced Science and Engineering Technology, Vol. 4(2), 2014
3. Pyae Phyoe Aung, Phyoe Wai Htun and Zaw Khing Oo, “Study on Biological control of some microbes on Chrysanthemum White Rust Disease, Puccinia horiana” MTU Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology, 2014
4. Kyaw Hla Myint, Phyoe Wai Htun “Physiochemical Study on the Fermentation of Aloe Vera Sparkling Wine” MTU Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology (Volume1, Issue1) 2015.
5. Kyaw Swe Htet, Phyoe Wai Htun “Preparation of Probiotic Rice Milk by Using Lactic Acid Bacteria” MTU Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology, (Volume1, Issue1) 2015.
6. Kyaw Hla Myint, Phyoe Wai Htun “Exporting Physiochemical Changes during the Fermentation of Aloe Vera, WASET IJBB, Vol:13, No. 11, 2019
7. Kyaw Lin Maung, Zaw Ko Latt, Phyoe Wai Htun, Myo Myint, and Aye Aye khai, “RICE STEM BORER DISTRIBUTIONS AND THEIR NATIVE PARASITOIDS REARING ON THE HOST EGGS, CORCYRA CEPHALONICA IN MANDALAY REGION, MYANMAR” Asian Journal of Research No 4-6, 2020
8. Hnin Ei Phyu, Phyoe Wai Htun, Myo Myint “Isolation and Identification of Lactic Acid Bacteria and their activities on Common Aquatic Pathogens,” NCSE Conference, Myanmar, 2011.
9. Phyoe Wai Htun, Lai Lai Aung, Ngu War Thinn, “Exploiting Interactions of Heart-Leaved Moon Seed, Tinospora cordifolia and yeast S. ceresiviae to Make Functional Herbal Wine” ENCON 2017, Delhi, India, 2016.
10. Ngu War Thinn, Lai Lai Aung, NangEi Thu Nwae Nwae, Phyoe Wai Htun, “Functional Properties of Antimicrobial Activity and Hypoglycaemic activity of Tinosporacordifolia Herbal Wine, ASEAN Science Technology and Innovation Conference, Myanmar, 2017.
11. Phyoe Wai Htun, “Snapshot on Myanmar, Engineering and Education System” IWEEE, Kisarazu Collage, Japan, Dec 2017.
12. Ngu War Thinn, Lai Lai Aung, Phyoe Wai Htun and Zaw Khaing OO, “Process Upgrading of Herbal Wine Making and Study on its Antioxidant Activity,” Congress on Traditional Medicine, Myanmar, 2018.
13. Phyoe Wai Htun, Vertica Mathur, “Molecular Analysis of Plant Induced Responses by Sequential Treatment of Fungi and Insect,” Research Report to NAM S&T, India, 2016-2017.
14. Phyoe Wai Htun, Vartika Mathur, Cross Link of Plant Induced Response with Secondary Metabolite Synthesis against Insect Feeding Behaviors, IcSTIM, Mandalay, September, 2019.
15. Phyoe Wai Htun, Lai Lai Aung, Ngu War Thin, Ei Thu Nwae Nwae “Exporting Functional Properties of Tinospora cordifolia Beverage” The 2nd Japan-ASEAN Conference on Natural Physiologically Active Substances by Utilizing Insect Biomedical Research, November, 2019.